The centralized healthcare system in Central Eastern Europe means that Argint International can produce efficiencies by ensuring you maximize your recruitment rate per centre. In most CEE countries patients visit large hospitals for treatment rather than being treated by community physicians and GPs. This enables us to access larger pools of patients at each site than can be found in most Western European countries or the US. Additionally, limited access to newer therapies results in patients being more prepared to consider participation in clinical studies.
Our management team has extensive first- hand experience in successfully managing large international studies. We apply this knowledge to the implementation of studies in CEE. You have the reassurance that we know the requirements of global research studies and have an appreciation of the big picture. We add value to our regional role by providing advice and guidance to our partners.
Our management team and our CRAs have the local expertise required to conduct your study in CEE countries. We have the knowledge of key opinion leaders and high recruiting quality investigational sites, familiarity with Regulatory and Ethics Committee requirements and the necessary ‘know-how’ to guide and assist you through the logistics of conducting your study in CEE.
We have experience in managing international studies in the following therapeutic areas:
- Anti-Infectives (HIV, skin + skin structure, intra-abdominal, pneumonia, bronchitis, tonsilitis, vaccines)
- Cardiovascular (angina, hypertension, post-acute coronary syndrome, acute MI, PAD, PAH, stents)
- CNS / Neurology (schizophrenia, depression, OCD, epilepsy, MS, Alzheimers, sleep disorders)
- Endocrine (diabetes, hyperlipidaemia, Gaucher’s, diabetic foot ulcer)
- Gastrointestinal (UC, Crohn’s, IBS, postoperative Ileus)
- Haematology (DVT, anaemia)
- Musculo-Skeletal (RA, Ankylosing Spondilitis)
- Neurosurgery (aSAH)
- Oncology (PCa, RCC, SCLC, NSCLC, breast Ca, leukemia)
- Respiratory (asthma, COPD, IPF)
- Transplant (graft versus host disease, kidney transplant)
- Traumatology (acute TSF)
- Urology (PCa, RCC)
Download complete list of studies here:
We believe in providing a quality service that surpasses the expectations of our clients. Our aim is to be a true partner to all of our clients, providing a personal, tailormade service to meet their specific requirements.
The combination of these elements make Argint the experts that you require for your study to be successfully conducted from set-up to close-out.